Qualimetrix SA based in the region of Attica joined the action "Upgrading of very small & small enterprises for the development of their capacities in the new markets" with a budget of 310 million Euros. The aim of the action is to improve the quality of the offered products and services or to create new products/services that will meet specific market needs. Also, the investment plans may aim at reducing costs or increasing the efficiency of operational and production processes and concerns all regions of the country.
The total investment budget is €200,000, of which the public expenditure amounts to €100,000 and is co-financed by Greece and the European Regional Development Fund of the European Union.
The business plan that was approved for financing and is being implemented includes investments in the following categories:
- Machinery – Equipment
- Salary cost of employees (existing and/or new staff)
By participating in the Action, the business achieved:
- improving its competitiveness
- increasing its profitability
- enhancing extroversion
- market expansion by adding new products & services
- ensuring the highest quality products & services
- increasing productivity & improving operational processes
- strengthening entrepreneurship
- creation / maintenance of quality jobs
With the contribution of EPANEK, the company was strengthened which operates in a critical sector of the Greek economy, bringing benefits to the competitiveness of the country as well as to the local economy and the market in which it is based.